Powerbrake front combo – Toyota Hilux Revo
- Cast from a proprietary High-Carbon cast iron alloy.
- Machined to tolerances up to three times tighter than the industry norm.
- MTR (Max Temperature Recording) system.
- Dynamic balancing resulting in smooth vibration-free operation.
- Proprietary (dry) disc surface coating for quicker bed-in and max friction co-efficient.
- Wide spiral slots which clear friction gasses, debris and water from the disc surface.
Benefits at a glance
- Reduced stopping distances in both wet and dry conditions.
- Reduced brake fade and improved brake consistency.
- Improved brake modulation in wet, muddy and sandy off-road conditions.
- Improved resistance to disc distortion (warping) or cracking under extreme brake conditions.
- Significantly increased disc wear life.