Bendix Heavy Duty – is a premium Semi-Metallic compound that is designed to offer good performance, excellent durability and good fade resistance. Ideal for hard-working vehicles that drive in heavy city traffic, carry heavy loads, tow regularly or frequently drive in sandy/muddy conditions. The pads feature an insulation layer between the friction material and the backing plate that reduces heat transfer to the caliper and brake fluid under heavy braking. Also featured is a unique titanium layer on the surface of the friction material that raises the friction level for the first 50-100km’s after fitment hereby improving confidence and safety during the bed-in process. Bendix Heavy Duty offers excellent wear life lasting up to twice as long as many original equipment or aftermarket pads. These performance and wear characteristics make Bendix Heavy Duty a very good choice for 4×4 and SUV applications.
Benefits at a glance
- Optimum heat range: 0-450 deg C.
- Friction co-efficient: 0,40.
- Recommended tyres: All Terrain.
- Pad life: Excellent.
- Disc wear: Low.
- Brake dust: Low – Medium.
- Suitable for street use: Yes.
- Suitable for off-road use: Yes.
- Friction material is edge-chamfered to eliminate brake squeal.
- Bendix’s Blue Titanium strips for instant friction and positive pedal feel from the start.
- Exclusive insulation layer between friction material and backing plate to reduce heat transfer to caliper.