Bendix 4WD – is a hybrid Semi-Metallic ceramic compound that is designed to offer and excellent balance between performance, durability and low dust and low disc wear. Also featured is a unique titanium layer on the surface of the friction material that raises the friction level for the first 50-100km’s after fitment hereby improving confidence and safety during the bed-in process. Bendix 4WD offers excellent wear life lasting up to twice as long as many original equipment or aftermarket pads.
Benefits at a glance
- Optimum heat range: 0-450 deg C.
- Friction co-efficient: 0,40.
- Recommended tyres: All Terrain.
- Pad life: Excellent.
- Disc wear: Low.
- Brake dust: Low – Medium.
- Suitable for street use: Yes.
- Suitable for off-road use: Yes.
- Friction material is edge-chamfered to eliminate brake squeal.
- Bendix’s Blue Titanium strips for instant friction and positive pedal feel from the start.
- Exclusive insulation layer between friction material and backing plate to reduce heat transfer to caliper.