Powerbrake All Terrain Series slotted discs are unmatched in terms of performance and durability. These discs are direct replacements for original discs on your 4×4 or SUV and require no modifications to the vehicle at all for fitment. Cast from high-carbon cast iron alloys and machined to extremely tight tolerances (up to three times tighter than the industry norm). Our All Terrain discs undergo proprietary stress relieving processes during manufacture that result in an extremely stable disc casting that is far more resistant to distortion (warping) or cracking than original equipment and standard aftermarket discs. Every single disc is measured for runout and disc thickness variation (DTV) using state-of-the-art measuring equipment. We will not ship a disc with a run out value greater than 0.03mm or a DTV value greater than 0.005mm. This 100% measuring policy is very rare in the industry and ensures that every disc we ship is perfect in terms of dimensional accuracy when it leaves our factory. In addition to being used by many thousands of 4×4 and SUV owners in both on-road and off-road driving conditions with excellent results, our All Terrain Series slotted discs are also used very successfully in off-road race series such as the Donaldson Cross Country Off-road Championship. Powerbrake All Terrain Series discs set the benchmark for high-performance, slotted brake discs for 4×4 vehicles.
Benefits at a glance
- Reduced stopping distances in both wet and dry conditions.
- Reduced brake fade and improved brake consistency.
- Improved brake modulation in wet, muddy and sandy off-road conditions.
- Improved resistance to disc distortion (warping) or cracking under extreme brake conditions.
- Significantly increased disc wear life.
- Cast from proprietary high-carbon cast iron alloys.
- Machined to tolerances up to three times tighter than the industry norm.
- MTR (Max Temperature Recording) system.
- Visual wear indicator system for quick, easy visual inspection of disc wear levels.
- Dynamic balancing resulting in smooth vibration-free operation.
- Proprietary (dry) disc surface coating for quicker bed-in and max friction co-efficient.
- Wide spiral slots which clear friction gasses, debris and water from the disc surface.
Powerbrake MTR (Max Temperature Recording) System
Powerbrake Visual Wear Indicator System
Recommended brake pads
- Use any reputable, high-quality brake pads for good results.