Ford Ranger T7 Bendix Ultimate brake pads (Front Set)
Bendix Ultimate is a high-performance, low-met pad compound that provides exceptional stopping power, resulting in shorter stopping distances and reduced brake fade. The compound offers a strong initial bite as the brake pedal is engaged and very strong overall brake performance. Fade resistance is also significantly higher than most factory brake pads. This will really be appreciated by 4×4 owners that tow or have significant extra weight added to their vehicles in terms of accessories. In spite of the very high friction levels, the Bendix Ultimate compound retains good brake modulation characteristics. This is a true upgrade product and owners of heavy 4×4 vehicles will appreciate the significant improvement in brake performance that these pads offer over factory brake pads. While these pads can be used with standard factory / original equipment brake discs, we highly recommend running them in conjunction with our All Terrain Series slotted high-performance brake discs for maximum brake performance and fade resistance. The combination of Bendix Ultimate pads and Powerbrake All Terrain Series discs is our top selling brake upgrade for 4×4’s and double cabs.
Benefits at a glance
- Optimum heat range: 0-550 deg C.
- Friction co-efficient: 0,50.
- Recommended tyres: All Terrain.
- Pad life: Good.
- Disc wear: Moderate.
- Brake dust: Medium – high.
- Suitable for street use: Yes.
- Suitable for towing: Yes.
- Suitable for off-road use: Yes.
- Friction material is edge-chamferred to eliminate brake squeal.
- Pads are fitted with squeal-damping shims to ensure quiet operation.