Mintex Red pads are premium quality replacements brake pads. They offer a good balance between brake performance, wear life and relatively low dust output. Manufactured by Mintex UK, the pads conform to European ECE Reg 90 quality standards.
Benefits at a glance
- Optimum heat range: 0-450 deg C.
- Friction co-efficient: 0,45.
- Recommended tyres: Street or All Terrain.
- Pad life: Good.
- Disc wear: Moderate.
- Brake dust: Low – Medium.
- Suitable for street and 4×4 use: Yes.
- Suitable for track day use: No.
- Most pads are fitted with squeal-damping shims to ensure quiet operation.