Mintex Red pads are premium quality replacements for your factory fitted brake pads. They offer a very good balance between brake performance, wear life and relatively low dust output. Manufactured by Mintex UK, the pads conform to European ECE Reg 90 quality standards. Mintex Red pads offer premium quality and performance at an attractive price point. While these pads can be used with standard factory / original equipment brake discs, we highly recommend running them in conjunction with our Long Life Performance, GT or All Terrain Series high-performance brake discs for maximum brake performance and wear life.
Benefits at a glance
- Optimum heat range: 0-450 deg C.
- Friction co-efficient: 0,45.
- Recommended tyres: Street or All Terrain.
- Pad life: Good.
- Disc wear: Moderate.
- Brake dust: Low – Medium.
- Suitable for street and 4×4 use: Yes.
- Suitable for track day use: No.
- Most pads are fitted with squeal-damping shims to ensure quiet operation.